Cauliflower Oven Pasta
This is simple oven dish that is very flexible. You could variate with different kinds of vegetables, but I would keep in something with a bite like the sun-dried tomatoes.
Farfalle or other pasta
2 tea sp
1 TBL sp
1 TBL sp
Vinegar white wine
- Dice onion and mince garlic
- Cut zucchini into quartered slices
- Halve carrots and cut into slices
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes into small strips
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- + Cut cauliflower into small florets (or multitask during cooking)
10 + 20 min
Sauté onion and carrots
medium/high heat ~3 min
al dente (slightly undercooked)
Add zucchini and garlic
Add coconut milk, sundried tomatoes, vinegar and herbs
Add pasta into an oven dish and mix with the sauce. Put the cauliflower florets on top and sprinkle with cheese
~20 min at 200°C
- Use (soy) cream instead of coconut milk
- Replace different vegetables, for example broccoli instead of cauliflower
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I made this dish twice with different friend groups; both times a huge success! Easy to make and it tastes amazing.
Heel lekker! Bloemkool vervangen door broccoli. Omdat we volkoren pasta hebben gebruikt was het iets te weinig saus. Hiervan ga ik de volgende keer iets meer maken.